Old February 3rd 11, 05:11 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Bus route - going back to depot

In message , at 13:12:37 on Thu, 3 Feb
2011, Adrian remarked:
The lump I saw at the back on top of a single decker in some picture.
I presume its the battery pack. Perhaps double deckers can fit it in
elsewhere.

http://citytransport.info/Digi/4690a.jpg

Do stop trying to get one over everyone else all the time. You often end
up looking silly.

That's right, Bloaty. It's me that looks silly after you mentioned not
having seen any hybrid buses, because they didn't have lumps on the roof.
Oh, look. I look so silly having posted a pic of one of the hybrids in
service in London - without a hump on the roof. Yes, silly me.

A five year old hybrid bus seems a bit unlikely. What sort of
modifications does it have?