Old February 4th 11, 08:15 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] hounslow3@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default "Test" train at Highbury & Islington

On 04/02/2011 20:23, Paul Scott wrote:
"Roger" wrote in message
I'm not a regular user of Highbury & Islington so I don't know
how long this has been going on. A (DC only) train drew in to
platform 1 at approximately 15:15 today. After the driver and a
few other people had changed ends it left.

Test trains were running during the first week in January.

NRES online planner has the 8 tph service available from the 27th of
this month. However posts in District Dave's forum predict an even
earlier start than that, possibly on the 17th or 18th...

Paul S

Speaking of ELLE, I recently saw a train on the ELL with a pantograph in
its coach. Are they now interchangeably running trains between ELL and NLL?