Old February 4th 11, 09:45 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roger[_2_] Roger[_2_] is offline

Default "Test" train at Highbury & Islington

On Fri, 4 Feb 2011 20:23:28 -0000, "Paul Scott"
wrote:

"Roger" wrote in message
.. .
I'm not a regular user of Highbury & Islington so I don't know
how long this has been going on. A (DC only) train drew in to
platform 1 at approximately 15:15 today. After the driver and a
few other people had changed ends it left.

Test trains were running during the first week in January.

As well as not being a regular user of H&I I had a bereavement
on 23rd December so wasn't very attentive at the beginning of
January.

NRES online planner has the 8 tph service available from the 27th of this
month. However posts in District Dave's forum predict an even earlier start
than that, possibly on the 17th or 18th...

So, maybe only two or three weeks to wait. I'll keep my eyes
open. A preview service would be good enough for me.
--
Roger