Old February 4th 04, 08:33 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default Compare

On Tue, 3 Feb 2004, Anon wrote:

Also if a person does throw themselves in front of a train which seems
to be a regular experience in London. In Japan the family have to pay
the clean up cost. As they replace both rails and ballast it can be very
expensive. Hence very few suicides.

How many people have killed themselves on Jubilee Extension platforms? I'd
have thought that great big perspex barriers would be an even better way
of reducing suicides.

tom

--
All we need now is a little energon and a lotta luck