Old February 6th 11, 02:42 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Graham Harrison[_2_] Graham Harrison[_2_] is offline

Default Balham to Richmond - nothing sensible running!

"Ian F." wrote in message
Why do South West Trains and Londons Underground and Overground have to
have nothing running on the one route I need - to get from Balham to
Richmond tomorrow lunchtime?

Balham to Clapham Junction, then a replacement bus to Richmond then train
to Kew Gardens (my actual destination) seems the only option without a
four-change journey by tube via Stockwell, Green Park and Hammersmith.

Grrrrrr. That is all.

Ian

--

Balham, Northern Line to Embankment, District to Kew Gardens.