Old February 6th 11, 10:50 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default Balham to Richmond - nothing sensible running!

On Feb 6, 11:02*am, "Ian F." wrote:

"Ian F." wrote:

Grrrrrr. That is all.

Thanks to T., Paul and Graham for the responses. I think we'll try the
replacement bus (or 337) from Clapham Junction and get off at North Sheen..

Thanks again,

Bit late for this advice, but might be worth paying special attention
at North Sheen to work out where the rail replacement bus going back
eastwards to CJ departs from - alas with RR buses it's not always made
obvious (in this instance I'd suspect it's routed along the nearby
Lower Richmond Rd rather than stopping right next to North Sheen
station, but that's just a guess). The RR bus service appears to be
well provided for here, running every 12 minutes or so - though it's
going to have to use the south circular (A205, Upper Richmond Rd etc)
at least for a bit, which can be rather slow going.