Old February 6th 11, 11:57 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Terry[_2_] Paul Terry[_2_] is offline

Default Balham to Richmond - nothing sensible running!

In message
,
Mizter T writes

Bit late for this advice, but might be worth paying special attention
at North Sheen to work out where the rail replacement bus going back
eastwards to CJ departs from - alas with RR buses it's not always made
obvious (in this instance I'd suspect it's routed along the nearby
Lower Richmond Rd rather than stopping right next to North Sheen
station, but that's just a guess).

Pretty much correct. I think the stops they use are either side of Manor
Circus, where the main road becomes the Lower Mortlake Road in a
westerly direction. In fact, it is only a 400 metre walk between there
and Kew Gardens' Lion Gate, although it does mean taking the right
combination of side streets.

--
Paul Terry