Old February 7th 11, 10:00 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Ian F. Ian F. is offline

Default Balham to Richmond - nothing sensible running!

"Ian F." wrote in message

Grrrrrr. That is all.

Ended up getting a rail replacement bus from Clapham Junction to Richmond
station, and a tube the one stop to Kew Gardens. The whole operation took
less than an hour - quicker than if the trains were running!

Thanks very much for all the advice. After a long, leisurely, expensive and
alcohol-enhanced lunch, we got a cab back to Balham - £30! I repeat -
grrrrr!

Ian