Old February 7th 11, 04:59 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Scott[_3_] Paul Scott[_3_] is offline

Default Two Oyster pickups at one

"Roland Perry" wrote in message
I've got a mystery £6 "operational issue" credit, and a £5 top-up (so that
it activates online journey history) to pick up tomorrow. Will they both
leap aboard in one swipe?

And where is St Pancras (National Rail) - is that any of the KX/StP tube
barriers, or only the ones at the western ticket hall?

That'll be one of the NR gatelines at St Pancras surely - which isn't much
use as you'll probably arrive on, or leave on an EMT train? I suspect you
might have to make a Thameslink journey from the low level station to pick
up your credits.

If I had a credit due I'd have a similar decision to make about Waterloo,
because I always arrive on a through ticket from outside the zones, so I'd
probably choose the Jubilee line.

At KX/St P there seem to be three separate LU barrier lines, Met/Circle/H&C,
Northern and Picc/Vic (they may have different names on printouts though).
Then there are the two NR, one for Kings Cross and one for St Pancras. All
5 have OSIs with each other (and Euston).

Paul S