Old February 7th 11, 05:54 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Scott[_3_] Paul Scott[_3_] is offline

Default Two Oyster pickups at one

"Roland Perry" wrote in message
In message , at 17:59:03 on

I've been having second thoughts about selecting St Pancras - but it was
the only entry for St Pancras and that's where I'll be.

If the EMT platforms have Oyster, and I try "touching out" I wonder if
that might work? Or would it produce an unresolved journey.

I expect it would definitely be seen as an un-started journey, yes.

sigh Why can't they just make pickup work from a ticket machine.

Seems too obvious, doesn't it.

At KX/St P there seem to be three separate LU barrier lines,
Met/Circle/H&C, Northern and Picc/Vic (they may have different names on
printouts though). Then there are the two NR, one for Kings Cross and one
for St Pancras. All 5 have OSIs with each other (and Euston).

So maybe I should have selected Kings Cross, and not St Pancras, then I
might have got one of the tube barrier lines?

AIUI yes, you'd have probably seen the three choices, and probably Kings
Cross [NR] next to them.

Paul S