Old February 7th 11, 09:45 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Two Oyster pickups at one

In message
, at
12:18:27 on Mon, 7 Feb 2011, Mizter T remarked:

And where is St Pancras (National Rail) - is that any of the KX/StP tube
barriers, or only the ones at the western ticket hall?

I would imagine that it is actually the Thameslink gateline in St
Pancras itself.

I concur. (If you just wanted to pick them up rather than having to
faff around getting the collection location changed, you could take
the Thameslink from St P to Farringdon I spose, before changing onto
the Underground.)

What happens if I touch in, go through the barriers, u-turn and touch
out; then touch in again at the tube station. Would the OSI logic deal
with that OK?

It's the kind of thing one might do if you found all the Thameslink
trains were cancelled because of the wrong kind of knitting, only once
you've reached the platform.