Old February 7th 11, 09:53 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Two Oyster pickups at one

In message , at 21:37:37 on
Mon, 7 Feb 2011, Paul Corfield remarked:

The LU Kings Cross ticket halls are (or were) Tube (the old one we all
know and love), Western (over the Met / Circle lines)

which is in St Pancras

Oh dear. Why do I reply to Roland Perry? It is not in St Pancras. It is
underneath the front undercroft. The boundary to St Pancras is very
clearly where the arches and very large doors are - at the western end
of the Western ticket hall..

I spend too much of my life having to look at lease plans of tube
stations showing property boundaries so I tend to know what I am
referring to.

I do have to object to this somewhat, as the western ticket hall is much
more within the rectangular footprint of St Pancras (which I would also
think the general public understood to go all the way to the main road)
than it is anywhere near Kings Cross.

The northern ticket hall will be within the KX footprint once it's all
finished, there's no doubt about that.