Old February 11th 11, 02:00 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roy Stilling[_2_] Roy Stilling[_2_] is offline

Default Whats up with the Met line these days?

On Feb 11, 5:01*am, wrote:
On Thu, 10 Feb 2011 23:55:47 -0000
I suppose if LU take over the old Thameslink trackbed to moorgate then
there'll be a lot more capacity though with all the cost cutting at the
moment I can't see it happening any time soon and by the time they do get
around to it no doubt the track will have decayed to a point where they
have to spend even more money to replace it all - unless someone is doing
residual maintenance on it.

I thought they were lifting the track, at least through Barbican.
They'd reached the tunnel mouth at the end of the platform when I was
last there at the start of January.
--
Roy