Old February 11th 11, 02:14 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default Whats up with the Met line these days?

On Fri, 11 Feb 2011 07:00:45 -0800 (PST)
Roy Stilling wrote:
I thought they were lifting the track, at least through Barbican.
They'd reached the tunnel mouth at the end of the platform when I was
last there at the start of January.

AFAIK they lifted it near farringdon to build that works ramp but last
time I was at Barbican - which admittedly was about 6 months back - it was
all still in situ. Perhaps thats changed, though the scrap value of the
track surely can't be worth the hassle of lifting it now theres no rail
connection to that branch.

B2003