Old February 13th 11, 10:03 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Roy Badami Roy Badami is offline

Default Starting an Oyster journey soon after finishing one

In article ,
Paul Corfield wrote:
I think it counts as one. If you breached the overall journey time limit
then I assume the usual rules would be applied in terms of maximum
journey charge. Note I am not 100% certain about all of this.

Yeah, that would make sense, but it's far from ideal. Hopefully the
Helpline would apply an adjustment if necessary.

So is FPK a bit of a special case then because of the interchange
opportunities? At a simpler station would I have been able to touch
in and have the reader show 'entry' as expected?

-roy