Old February 19th 11, 12:31 PM posted to uk.transport.london
eastender[_4_] eastender[_4_] is offline

Default A few observations

In article ,
"Recliner" wrote:

I wonder if things will improve once the ELL H&I extension opens, and
fewer people will be entering and exiting at dalston Junction station?

I think it will get worse - there are what, five bus services at least
stopping outside DJ and no doubt a lot will use it as an interchange
rather than going on the 30/277 to Highbury Corner.

What will make a difference is opening the south entrance to folk like
us coming from that direction.

E.