Old February 5th 04, 05:58 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Robin Mayes Robin Mayes is offline

Default Oyster bus pre-pay - working for me

"Tom Anderson" wrote in message
On Wed, 4 Feb 2004, Robin Mayes wrote:

"Tom Anderson" wrote in message

Apparently, it worked for me on a 254 the other day. I was rather
surprised when i found out about this, as i have a travelcard! I went

to a
tube station to see if i could get it corrected, and was told there

were
no bus journeys on my card; i thought that was a bit odd, as they're

plain
as day if i swipe on a ticket machine and look at the log. I'll try

again
at some point.

Perhaps as pre-pay on buses isn't offically enabled the machines the
ticket office the clerks use haven't had upgraded software ?

Could be. The thing is, the software in the ticket machines _can_ handle
it; why would one be able to do it but not the other?

Different machines, different software patches?