Old February 22nd 11, 08:54 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Chris Read Chris Read is offline

Default Route 17 at London Bridge stn

Mildly frustrating that the incoming 17 does a tour of the bus station
without (officially) letting pax off, and sets down in London Bridge Street,
often getting stuck in traffic en route.

For the second time in a week, a group got impatient today and let
themselves off via the emergency door release. I kind of sympathise - people
have trains to catch and just want to get home.

I can't see why setting down in the bus station, then pulling round to the
stand, would have huge health'n'safety risks. I would be prepared to take
the chance. Failing that, boot the taxi rank round to London Bridge Street
and give the 17 the current rank.

Chris