Old February 25th 11, 09:31 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Terry[_2_] Paul Terry[_2_] is offline

Default Signal Failure

In message
,
Mizter T writes

I wonder just how often you have travelled on the DLR - every single
train has a 'Passenger Service Agent' (aka train captain) on board,
their presence isn't always apparent if you're not on the look out but
you won't go very far without one given that they close the doors
(without which the train won't move).

Although there was the famous case in 2007 when a train left West India
Quay without its PSA, who I think eventually caught up with it at
Westferry (presumably somewhat out of breath!)
--
Paul Terry