Old February 5th 04, 05:56 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default Compare

On 5 Feb 2004, CJG Now Thankfully Living In The North wrote:

Tom Anderson wrote in message ...
On Tue, 3 Feb 2004, Anon wrote:

Also if a person does throw themselves in front of a train which seems
to be a regular experience in London.

How many people have killed themselves on Jubilee Extension platforms? I'd
have thought that great big perspex barriers would be an even better way
of reducing suicides.

Its all the people on rollerskates banging into the perspex barriers as
they can't stop that bounces the injury rate up.

Excellent! I demand they be installed on all tube stations, DLR stations,
bus stops and at random locations in all public parks throughout the city!

tom

--
This isn't right. This isn't even wrong.