Old February 25th 11, 12:18 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Mercedes Black Cabs

On Thu, Feb 24, 2011 at 07:11:22PM -0600, wrote:

The last Vito I saw doing a U-turn, in Pancras Road, wasn't using rear
wheel steering.

It only comes into use at low speed and almost full lock - perhaps
neither of those were the case. Also it doesn't have very much rear
wheel steering, so maybe it did but you didn't notice.

Please stop rolling your Jargon Dice and explain the problem
you are having to me in plain English, using small words.
-- John Hardin, in the Monastery