Old February 25th 11, 12:33 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default BBC: Doors opened on moving Victoria Line Tube near Brixton

On Thu, Feb 24, 2011 at 04:43:07PM -0000, Recliner wrote:

Probably more a case of the journos asking, "Were you terrified?", and
the pax mumbling something unintelligible. Or they just ask enough
people till one of them agrees they were indeed terrified (anything to
get their name in the paper, not that the ES even did that).

According to the Substandard, it was at 18:30, during the evening peak.
If I was one of the poor sods jammed up against the doors I'd be
somewhat more than "mildly perturbed"!

THIS IS THE LANGUAGE POLICE
PUT DOWN YOUR THESAURUS
STEP AWAY FROM THE CLICHE