Old February 25th 11, 01:12 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Terry[_2_] Paul Terry[_2_] is offline

Default BBC: Doors opened on moving Victoria Line Tube near Brixton

In message , David
Cantrell writes

According to the Substandard, it was at 18:30, during the evening peak.
If I was one of the poor sods jammed up against the doors I'd be
somewhat more than "mildly perturbed"!

Luckily there's seldom anyone still jammed up against the doors by the
time a southbound Victoria line approaches Brixton. But the consequences
could have been horrendous if it had happened further up the line.
--
Paul Terry