Old February 5th 04, 07:24 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Robin Mayes Robin Mayes is offline

Default Oyster bus pre-pay - working for me

On Wed, 4 Feb 2004, Robin Mayes wrote:

"Tom Anderson" wrote in message

Apparently, it worked for me on a 254 the other day. I was rather
surprised when i found out about this, as i have a travelcard! I
went to a tube station to see if i could get it corrected, and was
told there were no bus journeys on my card; i thought that was a
bit odd, as they're plain as day if i swipe on a ticket machine
and look at the log. I'll try again at some point.

Perhaps as pre-pay on buses isn't offically enabled the machines the
ticket office the clerks use haven't had upgraded software ?

Could be. The thing is, the software in the ticket machines _can_

handle
it; why would one be able to do it but not the other?

Different machines, different software patches?

Must be. So what can i do about it?

Contact the Oystercard helpdesk might be a good first step!