Old February 25th 11, 03:59 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default Pram Rage Incident

On Feb 25, 3:43 pm, George wrote:

On 25 Feb, 14:24, wrote:
[snip]
And state execution being barbaric is merely your opinion, not a fact.
If you would not wish someone like Huntley to be executed simply for
moral
reasons then your mind is almost as warped and debased as his is.

IMO of course.

The last sentence of that last para being a rather pathetic way of trying to
advance an argument.

Well seeing as you have bought Huntley into this debate could I just
point out that even his own mother said he deserves the death penalty
for what he has done.

Huntley apparently wanted to commit suicide anyway................just
let him get on with, that is the one 'human right' I wouldn't want to
deny him!

I'm of the 'make them live and suffer' school of thought - my take is that
death (whether execution or suicide) is just the easy way out, and the
torment of being made to live with it is real punishment.

Not quite sure how this thread has turned to discussion of capital
punishment though.