Old February 28th 11, 01:23 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Clive Clive is offline

Default Pram Rage Incident

In message , d
writes
I wasn't trying to advance the argument, it was simply an opinion. I find the
whole "state execution is murder and makes us no better than the criminals"
argument a load of specious BS thought up by libtards deliberately to make
people feel guilty about wanting suitable punishment for offenders so they
can advance their brainless hippy , sorry - enlightened approach to
incarceration.

So, on appeal after you've been hanged, you're found to be not guilty,
would you be happy about that?
--
Clive