Old February 28th 11, 02:05 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Jim[_3_] Jim[_3_] is offline

Default Stansted Express / Tottenham Hale

In article 6c19a17f-04ed-480d-924a-
, says...

It doesn't keep local passengers off the trains. I use the Stansted
Express all the time to get fron Liverpool Street to Tottenham Hale,
and vice versa. Incidentally, when you get on the train the automated
announcement says "..Welcome to the Stansted Express, this train calls
at Tottenham Hale......"

Tottenham Hale is not shown on the departure boards at Liverpool
Street to discourage local passengers, but it doesn't work and no
attempt is made to enforce this rule.

Agreed ... it doesn't keep me off Stratford ones either.