Old July 16th 03, 03:07 PM posted to uk.transport,uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Richard Richard is offline

Default the quest for safety

When I did my driving test, and subsequent ADT,
happy to pose an unacceptible risk to pedestrians, eh? There's nothing
like having principles, and that's nothing like having principles. You

When you find yourself logically out-argued, do you always resort to
character assassination on a related idea?

You don't warrant a more reasoned response as you did not answer the actual
point of the OP which demolished your erroneous line of argument.

When you answer that post, I will respond more logically.