Old February 28th 11, 04:32 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Basil Jet[_2_] Basil Jet[_2_] is offline

Default East London Line extension to Highbury & Islington open today

On 2011\02\28 17:08, Paul Corfield wrote:

Watching a clip from ITV local news the Mayor said the new link will
allow people from Highbury to reach Stratford - err ........ !

The shocking part of this is that he used to live about 250 metres from
H&I. I'm guessing he's not a rail travel sort of guy.