Old February 6th 04, 06:31 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Barry Salter Barry Salter is offline

Default Oyster Fault

On Fri, 6 Feb 2004 09:17:08 -0000, "Edward Cowling"
wrote:

Judging by the cursing and moaning I think there are
more than a few teething problems with Oyster.

Or teething problems with Oyster users who aren't touching their card to
the reader at both ends of their journey, regardless of whether or not
the gates are open, and ending up with unresolved journeys?

Mind you, it would help if TfL had stickers on the readers (and,
perhaps, included in the info you get when you get an Oyster card)
informing people that they need to do that...

Cya,

Barry

--
Barry Salter, barry at southie dot me dot uk
Read uk.* newsgroups? Read uk.net.news.announce!

DISCLAIMER: The above comments do not necessarily represent the
views of my employers.