Old March 1st 11, 08:40 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default Pram Rage Incident

On Mon, 28 Feb 2011 17:41:04 -0000
"Recliner" wrote:
But as I thought I'd make clear even to you, under your proposals,
absolutely no-one, however guilty, would ever, ever plead guilty, so the
state would have to prove every case beyond reasonable doubt. Just
because someone did it, doesn't mean it's easy to prove. And juries
would be more reluctant to convict (not every juror thinks like you).

As I said, if I were in charge and brought back the death penatlty it would
only be allowed if there was absolute proof of guilt. For example in cases
such as Fred West with incriminating evidence under the patio.

Result: more murderers would be found not guilty and released
immediately, rather than in, say, 15 years. Another well thought-out
Boltar plan.

Well it doesn't seem to happen in the USA.

B2003