Old March 1st 11, 09:34 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default Pram Rage Incident

On 1 Mar 2011 09:43:39 GMT
Adrian wrote:
Criminal videoed on CCTV committing crime with good view of face along
with corroborating witnesses. For example. Unless you subscribe to the
evil twin argument.

Or doctored video tape. Or several other implausible reasons.

Doctoring is easy to spot especially in video.

Anyone who claims thing like the moon landings or the holocaust didn't
happen despite concrete proof to the contrary are just so deluded and/or
retarded that their opinions are essentially irrelevant.

Tough. You're the one who wants the standard moved _past_ REASONABLE
doubt. The only way to do that is for UNREASONABLE doubt to block
conviction.

I wouldn't have a problem with giving juries an IQ test first and the
thickos being weeded out. Quite how the state expects reasonable decisions
to be made on complex cases by people who - if my single experience on a jury
is anything to go by - can barely string a coherent sentence together I have
no idea.

B2003