Old March 1st 11, 10:07 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Adrian Adrian is offline

Default Pram Rage Incident

d gurgled happily, sounding much like they were
saying:

Criminal videoed on CCTV committing crime with good view of face along
with corroborating witnesses. For example. Unless you subscribe to the
evil twin argument.

Or doctored video tape. Or several other implausible reasons.

Doctoring is easy to spot especially in video.

Like I said. You're the one that wants to go past REASONABLE doubt, which
can only mean UNREASONABLE doubt.

Anyone who claims thing like the moon landings or the holocaust didn't
happen despite concrete proof to the contrary are just so deluded
and/or retarded that their opinions are essentially irrelevant.

Tough. You're the one who wants the standard moved _past_ REASONABLE
doubt. The only way to do that is for UNREASONABLE doubt to block
conviction.

I wouldn't have a problem with giving juries an IQ test first and the
thickos being weeded out.

There's a lot of quantifiably, demonstrably very intelligent people
amongst those conspiracy theorists.

Quite how the state expects reasonable decisions to be made on complex
cases by people who - if my single experience on a jury is anything to
go by - can barely string a coherent sentence together I have no idea.

A jury of your peers.