Old March 1st 11, 01:44 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default Pram Rage Incident

On 1 Mar 2011 14:18:56 GMT
Adrian wrote:
If they get taken in by the BS despite evidence to the contrary then
they're demonstrably NOT intelligent.

Riiight. So when you say you only want "intelligent" people on juries,
you mean you only want people who share your opinions.

Trying to infer stuff that isn't there again are we?

I might disagree with a lot of what Guardianistas believe but that doesn't
mean I think they're thick. Deluded maybe.

I think its only reasonable for both prosecution and defence that someone on a
jury has the mental faculties to understand the case otherwise you might just
as well toss a bloody coin for the outcome.

B2003