Old March 1st 11, 01:50 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Adrian Adrian is offline

Default Pram Rage Incident

d gurgled happily, sounding much like they were
saying:

If they get taken in by the BS despite evidence to the contrary then
they're demonstrably NOT intelligent.

Riiight. So when you say you only want "intelligent" people on juries,
you mean you only want people who share your opinions.

Trying to infer stuff that isn't there again are we?

Not at all.

I might disagree with a lot of what Guardianistas believe but that
doesn't mean I think they're thick. Deluded maybe.

I think its only reasonable for both prosecution and defence that
someone on a jury has the mental faculties to understand the case
otherwise you might just as well toss a bloody coin for the outcome.

Take just one fine example. David Irving. Extremely irrational in the
face of overwhelmingly convincing evidence, yet clearly far from stupid.