Old March 1st 11, 09:55 PM
Robin9 Robin9 is offline
Senior Member

Location: Leyton, East London

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
It'll be interesting to see who uses it most - people who work near
Liverpool street or Docklands workers using it to cut out the central london
part of their journey.

Pity they couldn't take it all the way to Finsbury Park.

B2003
Does anyone know why they have not taken it through Canonbury tunnel to Finsbury Park? Lack of money or lack of understanding of London's public transport requirement? It looks as though some work is being done to facilitate trains through the tunnel again. (Decades ago as a young man I used to travel through the tunnel to work each day from Palmers Green to Broad Street. As I said: decades ago!)

Last edited by Robin9 : March 5th 11 at 09:49 AM Reason: typo