Old March 2nd 11, 01:55 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default Pram Rage Incident

On 2 Mar 2011 13:58:01 GMT
Adrian wrote:
Which can only mean "beyond unreasonable doubt". By which standard, the
9/11 bombers and Adolf Hitler (can I claim a Godwin exemption, since it
is relevant?) would not have met the bar, since there are _plenty_ of
doubters, albeit not reasonable.

Well if those types of doubters ever got onto a jury then I suppose it would
be too bad. But for most normal people the evidence against Hitler would be
absolutely rock solid.

And lets not forget, if he hadn't topped himself it was a 100% certainty he'd
have been executed anyway and I suspect even the most hand wringing bleeding
hearted of todays liberals wouldn't have batted an eyelid about it.

B2003