Old February 6th 04, 11:57 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Andrew Black (detele obvious bit) Andrew Black (detele obvious bit) is offline

Default Oyster Fault

Barry Salter wrote in
:
Mind you, it would help if TfL had stickers on the readers (and,
perhaps, included in the info you get when you get an Oyster card)
informing people that they need to do that...

I saw such a sticker on a reader at Charing cross. Whether it was meant to
be there or just a helpful idea by a member of staff at that station ...

I find it very hard to understand why the message isnt getting through to
people. I am getting fed up of hearing the announcement.

--
Andrew Black
andrewblack at despammed.com
London