Old February 7th 04, 01:45 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Kat Kat is offline

Default Bus Routes.

In message , Helen Deborah Vecht
writes
Kat typed

I'm fine at showing people best routes to use on the Underground but
does anyone have any ideas about the most useful ten/twenty bus routes
to learn?
The ones I know well are, 279, 253, 29, 8 (plus 25 and other local ones)
TIA

Where are you based? I have an almost encyclopaedic knowledge of my
local buses but few emerge from the 'other side' of Central London.

The longish haul buses are probably most useful (let's hope the routes
don't get chopped or split...)
13 Aldwych to Golders Green
82 Victoria to North Finchley
113 Edgware to Oxford Circus
207/607 Uxbridge to Shepherds Bush
16 Cricklewood to Victoria, 32 Edgware to Kilburn Park, N16 Edgware to
Victoria

You can see where I'm coming from...

Thanks Helen; that's exactly the sort of info I'm after.
--
Kat Me, Ambivalent? Well, yes and no.