Old March 5th 11, 02:37 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Bearded[_2_] Bearded[_2_] is offline

Default DLR Stratford extension - date anyone?

Anyone have an update date - or should that be date update?

Couple of my friendly DLR-folk told me the other night "still sorting
out bits and pieces" - but they were too busy to pass on any details.

I think at one stage 7 March was mentioned, but there have been several
other dates - and ISTR we were previously hoping for January.

Does anyone know why the delays - or are we still ahead of the official
programme timings? I guess DLR have trained us, as it were, to expect
projects to be completed early.

Ken