Old March 6th 11, 12:44 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Clive Clive is offline

Default DLR Stratford extension - date anyone?

In message , Roy Badami
writes
We are well past the anticipated opening dates which were variously Jan
2011, Feb 2011 and possibly March 2011. Therefore dates like "late
Spring" or "early Summer" are now mentioned but you can debate what that
means.

Just so long as no-one mentions "late Summer"!

I can remember the Jubilee (Fleet) line being finished in a hurry for
something or other at Stratford, so important that the moving block
signalling was abandoned. Anyone remember what it was? What's the
likelihood something will delay the DLR and compromises will be made?
--
Clive