Old February 7th 04, 10:43 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Rupert Goodwins Rupert Goodwins is offline

Default Oyster Fault

On Thu, 5 Feb 2004 17:06:04 -0000, "Anon"
wrote:

There does seem to be a fault with the oyster system.

Today a customer with a Zones23 travelcard made a journey from Camden Town
to Finchley Central and was charged £1.70 for the trip. The price should
have been £1.00.
I asked the Prestige helpdesk and was informed that there is a problem with
routeing. I am unsure exactly what that means.

I've had the same problem, being charged £1.60 for a trip to Holloway
Road from South Wimbledon on a Z12 Travelcard. I think the only thing
to do is, as you suggest, keep an eye on it and complain at the
destination station when it happens.

Those of you who use a combination of travelcard and pre-pay should keep a
close eye on how much you are being charged. Though I am sure you already
do.