Old March 8th 11, 10:36 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Carto Metro London Underground etc.Map

In article ,
() wrote:

Canonbury's now sorted,

Not that I can see. it still shows as from Southbound GNC to Eastbound NLL.

I've checked W&C and the lift siding still appears to be there
(probably as an engineers siding) - it's shown as no.8 siding on
the map.

That doesn't make sense to me. No 8 siding is shown within the depot area
on the map I'm looking at. The siding to the lift went off straight ahead
on the approach to the station from Bank about where the curve to the
right into the Waterloo platforms starts.

--
Colin Rosenstiel