Old March 8th 11, 10:59 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] romic@cix.compulink.co.uk is offline

Default Carto Metro London Underground etc.Map

In article
,

*From:* StuartJ
*Date:* Tue, 8 Mar 2011 02:46:06 -0800 (PST)

On Mar 7, 10:48*pm, wrote:
In article ,

*From:* Martin Petrov
*Date:* Mon, 7 Mar 2011 22:11:00 +0000 (UTC)

I've only just joined the newsgroup after a long absence, so I
don't
know what's been posted.

Franklin Jarrier has recently updated the London map with some
minor
changes and additions - now v1.1

http://carto.metro.free.fr/metro-london/

That is an outstanding map - though as a minor point of order,
Shoreditch station is listed as closing 22/12/2007 - I'm pretty
sure it closed in June/July 2006, while the rest of the ELL

closed
on the date you've suggested? (anyone confirm?)

Thanks for that, Wiki has the same date - I'll let Franklin know.

Roger- Hide quoted text -

Harrow North Junction is shown back to front (ie the northbound
connection is shown north of the southbound connection instead of
alongside it, IYSWIM)

StuartJ

Thanks
I've passed that on