Old March 8th 11, 10:59 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] romic@cix.compulink.co.uk is offline

Default Carto Metro London Underground etc.Map

In article ,

*From:*

*Date:* Tue, 08 Mar 2011 05:36:35 -0600

In article ,
() wrote:

Canonbury's now sorted,

Not that I can see. it still shows as from Southbound GNC to
Eastbound NLL.

I've checked W&C and the lift siding still appears to be there
(probably as an engineers siding) - it's shown as no.8 siding on
the map.

That doesn't make sense to me. No 8 siding is shown within the
depot area on the map I'm looking at. The siding to the lift went
off straight ahead on the approach to the station from Bank about
where the curve to the right into the Waterloo platforms starts.

--
Colin Rosenstiel

Sorry, I meant to say that Franklin has now updated Canonbury and this
will be shown correctly when the next version of the map is uploaded.

Reading Wiki, I see what you mean about the position of the lift siding. I
don't know anything about the arrangements at Waterloo depot. What I was
referring to was shown as "lift siding" on one diagram and "8 siding" on
another diagram, so I just assumed that 8 siding was the siding you were
referring to. I'll have to try and Google around to see if I can find a
diagram showing the lift siding connection so that I can pass it on to
Franklin.

Roger