Old February 7th 04, 12:40 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mait001 Mait001 is offline

Default Queenstown Road

"Overground Network" - just how stupid do the operators (whoever they
happen to
be this week, as opposed to last week and next week) think we are. And,

they
are spening MONEY on this idiocy!

Except that ON is actually a TfL initiative that has been foisted upon the
train operators in some parts of the capital.

In which case, even more idiotic, and another legacy of the fools that vote for
having a Mayor of London and all the munificence that this has brought.

Are we, passengers (sorry, customers) so stupid as to be unable to distinguish
between the Underground and overground?!

Marc.