Old March 8th 11, 10:27 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Arthur Figgis Arthur Figgis is offline

Default Tube maintenance brought in-house?

On 08/03/2011 22:32, Roy Badami wrote:
BBC London News on BBC1 is reporting this tonight - but I'm confused.
After Metronet failed and TfL bought out the Tube Lines contract I
thought it all already *was* in house. Can someone explain to me what
today's news is all about?

AIUI they have taken over maintenance of the Jubilee Line /trains/ from
Alstom (I think at the end of the contract or at a break-point). Alstom
still maintains the Northern Line trains.

--
Arthur Figgis Surrey, UK