Old March 9th 11, 01:22 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Michael R N Dolbear Michael R N Dolbear is offline

Default Is it too much to expect buses to actually stop at bus stops?

Paul Corfield wrote

Presumably the research didn't include those I see on almost every

bus
journey who signal the bus too late (either with a V sign or an

angry
fist) as it sails straight pass compulsory bus stops where people
obviously *were* waiting to board.

In such situations the driver is not conforming to the policy.

Last month I had a 111 fail to stop in such a marked manner that the
driver of the following 515 (non-TFL), which did stop on being hailed,
asked if I disliked red buses -

--
Mike D