Old July 16th 03, 03:58 PM posted to uk.transport,uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Richard Richard is offline

Default the quest for safety

Since your ``demolition'' claimed that thanks to your advanced driving
techniques (and an unrealistic view of their own abilities is common
amongst ADT enthusiasts) you could stop a car in zero time and zero
distance, you'll excuse me if I don't feel demolished.

Please read the previous response which explains why your erroneous
assumption that ADT is about driving fast with faster reactions is wrong,
and hence I make no claim to stop a car in zero time or zero distance.

Would you care to explain who could ever construct an argument you would
accept given that as soon as you find a point logically countered you resort
to:

1) Claiming that because you drive you have no right to argue for public
transport
2) Claiming that because you don't drive you are too naive and stupid to
argue for public transport

It's the newsgroup equivalent of shouting "you're wrong 'cos you're fat".