Old February 7th 04, 02:19 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Cast_Iron Cast_Iron is offline

Default LUL set to close Met line

Jack Taylor wrote:

Despite doing a Maths and Computing course at college (in the early
1980s) we were forced to do a module called "Communication Studies".
At the time we all thought it was a bit of a joke but it has been
really useful to me, in retrospect, both at work and as regular
passenger. Perhaps it should be included in all further education
courses, if not lower in the education system.

Most definitely it's something that should be developed in early life.